Included in this video are answers to the following questions from attorney Louis Lazaro of The Curry Law Group:
- What should I take out of my social media pages before I file for divorce?
- Should I post anything to my Facebook, Instagram and other pages after I file for a divorce?
- Is it OK to be on dating sites when I am going through a divorce?
- Is it OK to go through my spouses email and other accounts to look for evidence for the divorce?
- During the divorce process, should I only contact my spouse via email or text so there is a record of the conversation?
If you need help navigating the divorce process, please contact The Curry Law Group for expert advice on every stage of the filing.